The predecessor of the Keqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone was the Keqiao Economic Development Zone, which was established in September 1992. In November 1993, it was approved by the People's Government of Zhejiang Province and became one of the first batch of provincial key economic development zones in the province; In November 2010, it was approved by the People's Government of Zhejiang Province to establish a provincial high-tech industrial park; in October 2012, it was upgraded to a national economic and technological development zone with the approval of the State Council. The Economic Development Zone has successively won a series of titles such as the Yangtze River Delta's most valuable investment development zone, the Ministry of Science and Technology National Torch Program Industrial Base, the China Textile Brand Exhibition and Trade Demonstration Base, and the Xinhua News Agency's Most Valuable Development Zone.
In order to publicize and demonstrate the economic development, humane style, and regional style of Keqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone in Shaoxing, the 2019 Keqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone “Butterfly Change · Future” Photo Contest is held, and it is widely collected to reflect the jurisdiction of Keqiao Economic Development Zone Economic development, urban construction, natural scenery, human history, as well as aerial photography, VR and other forms of original photographic works. The beauty of Keqiao, the charm of "opening up", whether it is his present or his butterfly's future, we look forward to participating with your discoveries, and paying attention to, recording and interpreting with your perspective.
Management Committee of Shaoxing Keqiao Economic and Technological Development Zone
New Broadcasting Network of Zhejiang Radio and Television Group, "China Blue News · Eye of the Bee"
Zhejiang Radio and Television Group Photographers Association
1. Solicited photographic works include original, photographic works of categories and forms such as scenery, documentary, aerial photography, VR, etc., and require individual submissions. Post-synthesis and creative processing photography works are not accepted.
2. When uploading a work, it is required to upload the summary text of the work simultaneously, describe the intention or shooting experience of the work, and leave contact information. When the work is promoted to the general review, the original digital file must be provided;
3. Each author is not limited in the number of contributions, and the event organizer can use all the submitted works for their own publicity;
4. In the contest entries, if the criteria for judging certain categories of awards are not met, the contest organizing committee has the right to make a final explanation;
5. Anyone finds that the entries in this competition are suspected of infringement, please contact the competition organizing committee (0571-81089789) in time. Once the organizer receives relevant complaints including the right to portrait and copyright of photos, or finds that there is or may be infringement in the submitted works, it will immediately delete the relevant content, and the authors will resolve the relevant complaints themselves and bear the relevant costs themselves;
6. All the content uploaded by the contestants shall not violate the laws and regulations of the People's Republic of China, violate public order, good customs and moral standards, and shall not upload unhealthy content such as pornography and violence. Once found, it will be moved to relevant departments for processing.
[Award setting] (including tax)
1st prize: 6,000 yuan / piece
3 prizes of 3,000 yuan / piece
Third Prize 10 winners 1000 yuan / piece
Log in to the homepage of Xinlan.com or download the "China Blue News" client to enter the "Keqiao Economic Development Zone 'Butterfly Change · Future' Photography Collection Creation Competition" activity area for submission. For early submissions, please email to email@example.com, or follow the "China Blue News • Eye of the Bee" platform for submission.
1. Online voting: After the event, uploading manuscripts can be used for online interactive voting. Popular works can be used as finalists for the contest, but it does not mean that they can get the final level award. The final evaluation will invite experts from the Provincial Photographic Association to participate in the final evaluation .
2. Activity time: April 3-mid to late May (the deadline for submission is 24:00 on May 5); expert review in early May; and the results will be released in mid to late May.
Voting rules: Each IP is limited to 10 votes per day.